This Cuisinart 12-pc. MultiClad Pro Stainless Cookware Set is for home chefs, who wants premium quality and performance at a fraction of the cost of competitive cookware! It comes with 18/10 Stainless Steel Exterior professional finish, with fairly easy maintenance and clean-up. It is well liked by professional and as well home cooks.
This set has multiple reasons for being in “best” stainless steel cookware pick;
- Multi-Clad, Triple ply layers
- All-clad quality without All-clad price
- 18/10 stainless steel
- Aluminum core in between layers
- Aluminum core also between cookware walls and bottom
Cuisinart 12-pc. MultiClad Pro Stainless Cookware Set
Cuisinart Multiclad Pro is looks elegant and contemporary cookware for the professional and home chefs. The 18/10 stainless steel pots and pans exterior includes a beautiful brushed finish, while the interiors are mirror-polished and are non-reactive to acidic food reaction, meaning food will not get discoloration or taste change like it may do in some reactive metal cookware. Stainless steel has a triple ply with aluminum core in base and side walls for, quality even heating during the cooking process. Solid cast stainless steel stays cool to touch during cooking. The set comes with tight-fitting stainless-steel lids, and east and drip-free pouring rims on the pots and pans.. The set’s piece are oven-safe to 500 degrees F, and the pans are safe for broiler-use, too.
Cuisinart Multiclad Pro to be by-far the best compromise between quality and price. it is substantially cheaper than, for example, the All-Clad MasterChef line, and they have a stainless steel exterior which is generally preferable to aluminum exterior. This cookware pots heats evenly as it clad cookware, meaning there is aluminum core sandwiched between 18/10 stainless steel cookware material. It heats up quickly and retains the heat too, that mean water boils faster, food cooks faster and evenly.
One thing to notice that over time with daily usage, my pots shine was not the same I now use barkeeper’s friend cleaner once a week to wash these pots and pan and shines has returned. Looks great displaying on my hanging pot rack too.
What is included in the set?
Cuisinart 12-pc. MultiClad Pro Stainless Cookware Set consists of: 1-1/2- and 3-quart covered saucepans; 8- and 10-inch open skillets; 3-1/2-quart covered sauté pan; 8-quart covered stockpot; steamer insert with lid. 12 pieces total.
- 1.5 quart saucepan with lid
- 3 quart saucepan with lid
- 8 inches open skillet
- 10 inch open skillet
- 3.5 quart saute’ pan with lid
- 8 quart stock pot with lid
- Steamer insert with lid
This fabulous set consists of basics and more. The 1-1/2- and 3-quart saucepans with lids take care of everything from oatmeal to béchamel sauce, and the veggie steamer insert with its own lid fits the larger saucepan. Also included are 8- and 10-inch open skillets that turn out perfect grilled cheese, hamburgers, and crepes; 3-1/2-quart covered sauté pan with a helper handle, great for braising meats and cooking fish fillets; and an 8-quart covered stockpot for stews and soups. Dishwasher-safe, this set has no coatings to flake off or plastic to melt, and will surely be passed down to the next generation. Cuisinart covers the Multiclad Pro set with a lifetime limited warranty against defects.
What we like about the Cuisinart MultiClad Pro Set
- Reasonable pricing for Clad cookware
- 18/10 strong and corrosion free cookware
- Aluminum core on bottom and side walls of cookware
- Shiny and looks beautiful
- All pieces comes with tight fitting lids except skillets
- Limited life time warranty
- Rims are made for easy pouring task
- Handles are cool to touch during cooking and has a easy and friendly grip
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy to hand wash, we like to wash it by hand to keep its shine longer
- Oven and Broiler safe (up tp 500 degree)
- Can last life time, if properly maintained
- 12 pieces set can do multiple and major cooking tasks.
- Heats up fast
- Even heat distribution cooking
- Lids are interchangeable and fit well on other set pieces
- Pans and Pots are heavy enough not to tip over
Additional Things To Note:
- Easy to Grip Handle: Tapered Rim for easy Pouring
- Riveted Handles Stay Cool To Touch & Also Oven Safe up to 500 Degrees F
- Cooking eggs : Came out perfectly and did not stick on bottom (see video below)
- Tight fitted Covers is great for cooking in its own steam
How much does it weigh?
The whole set weighs about 26 pounds.
Things to consider:
- To keep mirror shine, hand washing is required, even though it is dishwasher safe
- High heat cooking causes discoloration on lids
- To avoid pitting, add salt after water is boiling
- A few customer caused issues are not covered in warranty
Bestway is preheated pan and lower flames are the key to stick-free stainless steel cooking.
- Preheat your pan on low or medium heat for one to two minutes. Splash a drop of water to see if it hot, if water dances off it is ready.
- Pour 2-3 teaspoons of cold oil in your preheated pan-or enough to cover the bottom of the cooking surface.
- Add your food, making sure that there is an even sizzling sound when your food touches the pan. This indicates that your food is cooking on contact and creating a natural barrier to prevent sticking.
- Allow your food to cook without disturbing for minute or so. The natural sugars in your food caramelize on the cooked surface, developing great flavors and lifting your food off of the cooking surface naturally.
- When sticking occurs? If the sound your food makes on initial contact with the pan is more of a crackle than a sizzle, your heat is too high and sticking may occur.
- All-Clad recommends low to medium heat for frying, braising, sautéing and simmering because All-Clad is crafted to hold heat.
- See video below to see how to cook in stainless steel pan without sticking food effect.
Cheaper to buy whole set or individual pieces?
Buying a whole set is cheaper. You will save easily over $100 dollars, if you buy whole set instead of individual pieces.
Where to buy it and what is best price for this set?
This set usually sells between $275 to $355 range and one of the fastest selling cookware set. We have found best price below on Amazon.
To Save over 60% Off When Buying Click link below;
This article is written by Cookware HQ Team, See some of key posts: