Classic White Stand Mixer
This mixer from Kitchenaid is perfect for kitchens of all sizes as it does many tasks with 4.5 quart bowl size. This classic series stand mixer delivers the power and durability to mix large batches. It can hold up to 8 cup flour and has a powerful 275-watt motor to mix variety of texture. Additional function such as versatile 10 speed control makes mixing various things much easier. It is very durable, with multy function attachments.
KitchenAid’s stand mixer is top rated mixer among food critic and home cooks who use this machine. It has 275 watts of mixing power make easy job of creaming the butter, or kneading dough, and whipping cream.
You and your kids will appreciate how quick and easy it is to mix up a batch of cookie dough; the 4-1/2-quart bowl can hold up to 8 cups of flour, which translates into as many as 192 sweet treats.It is perfect job for those potluck or school fund raiser cookie making.
What is included in the Box?
This kitchenaid mixer weighs 28 pounds and This model comes with three attachments:
- A flat beater for making batter, meat loaf, and all textures in-between
- A wire whip for egg whites, mayonnaise, and more air-infused creations
- A hook for mixing and kneading yeast doughs.
- Instruction guide and mixing tips
- Recipe book with 67 recipes
- 4.5 quart stainless steel bowl
- Mixing base machine with motor
All three are solid in construction and easily secured to the beater shaft with a simple twist. Bowl locks tight to the base. Standing 14 inches high, and looks great. It is bit heavy so place it right and easy access without having to move often.
What we like about the Mixer?
- 10 speed motor with 275 watts
- Head tilts for easy removing of attachments
- 4.5 quart bowl is large enough to make 2 loaf of bread
- 3 handy accessories: beater, wire whip and dough hook
- Recipe books to give you ideas and suggestion
- 1 year warranty
- Single attachment rotates two ways, at axis and at edge of bowl, double rotating motion
- Dough hook makes easier for any level cook to make pizza, bagel, bread and more
- Some customers are happy user for 30 or more years
- Reasonable pricing
Things to consider:
- Heavy machine, not suitable for moving around
- Bowls can get stuck in base machine
- This mixer is not suitable for large and everyday dough making
- Beaters do not reach bottom of bowl, may need to get scraper blade
- Don’t overload machine with larger task and heavy use
How much does this mixer sells for and where to get the best price?
In general all mixers are running over $200 and upwards. This Kitchenaid model is well best priced from Kitchenaid online shop itself. Cooking.com also has similar product check it out here KitchenAid Classic 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White.
Click below for the Best Price for the Kichenaid Mixer: