Cuisinart DLC-10S , The Cuisinart Pro Classic Food Processor
is not only one the top rated food processor, it also makes all your favorites, from stir-fries vegetables to main course salads to peanut butter and home-made bread dough.
It is a perfect gift for your self or your friends. The food processor has become an integral part of modern cooking, and saving a lot of time doing many task that can be time consuming. For example, this food processor
has a ability to speeding up a multitude of processes, including kneading dough, slicing, chopping, shredding cheese, vegetables and meat, mincing garlic and parsley, mixing batters, and emulsifying mayonnaise.
While I usually chop on a wood cutting board with a big chef’s knife
, the Cuisinart makes several tasks a lot easier to cut up vegetables, meat. For mixing certain pastry doughs this is also a very good item to have, although you have to be careful to go slowly and not over process. The one thing the Cuisinart does is heat up the dough if you whirl it around too much, so you have to be careful. And if you put too heavy a bread dough in, using the plastic bread blade, you can heat the shaft up enough to jam the blade onto the central post and that’s a big nuisance. However, with these cautions, the Cuisinart is hands-down my favorite food processor and for shredding, slicing thinly or chopping, pretty much the best kitchen appliance for the job. I have personally used to make organic veggies and make baby food for my 1 year old. I used to make very smooth and soft when he was a baby and now that he is 1 year old, he enjoys the semi chunky grinder texture as well.
What is included?
Cuisinart’s Pro Classic comes with;
- 7-cup work bowl
- Four basic attachments for slicing, shredding, chopping, mixing, and kneading
- Two feed tube options, one big enough to handle a whole potato.
- Compact cover for use when the feed tube isn’t needed and
- Pulse control that allows the desired degree of fineness when chopping and pureeing
- Contoured Spatula
- 50 page recipe booklet
- 30 minutes video instruction
All the parts are dishwasher-safe and the motor base wipes clean. It weighs about 16 pounds and comes with 5 year warranty.
What we like:
- Comes with 4 different steel blades for various tasks
- Extra large feed for bigger food slices
- Dishwasher safe
- 3 year limited warranty on parts
- 5 year warranty on motor
- 7 cup bowl, large enough for many small tasks
- Chopping, slicing, mincing, shredding function
- Making pie pastry, dough bread, cookie dough etc.,
- Pureeing soup, baby food, vegetables etc
- Reasonable price for multiple function food processor
- Save time for mundane tasks
- Chops, Shreds fast
Things to consider:
- 7 cup size might be small for larger tasks
- May want to buy a disk storage for blades
- A few customers had to replace a few parts over a few years
- Locking mechanism may not be sturdy for some
How much does it sells for and where to get a best price?
This food processor runs between $100-$180 dollars. We have seen sometimes best price on this model of food processor on At Cuisinart store at Shop Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor! However, amazon has the best value and lowest price for this bestselling food processor.
Click below for best Price on the Food Processor:
Related Cookware Products You May Like:
Cuisinart BDH-2 Blade and Disc Holder
- Holds steel blade, dough blade, detachable disc stem, and cutting discs safely away from kids
- Transparent lid locks for tamper-resistant safety
- Constructed of hard quality plastic
- Easy to keep on kitchen counter or away in kitchen cabinet
Cuisinart DLC-893 3-Piece Specialty Disc Set, Fits 7- and 11-Cup Processors
- Great for additional blades or replacement if needed
- Includes julienne, fine-grating, and thick-slicing blade
- Makes kitchen food cutting job quick and easier
- Fits Cuisinart 11- and 7-cup food processors
- Includes recipe book
- Safe to use in dishwasher
- 3-year limited warranty
The New Food Processor Bible: 30th Anniversary Edition
- Comprehensive guide for any food processor
- If you do not know what can be done with your food processor this is the guide
- Over 500 recipes
- Practical how to tips for food processor
- Great for novice to well seasoned cook
- Easy international recipes from Mexican, Jewish, Italian and more
- Easy to read and follow
This article is written by Cookware HQ Team, See some of key posts: