Without all small and big kitchen gadgets, cook’s job will be a lot harder. These inexpensive kitchen gadgets make cutting, chopping, kneading and otherwise mundane tasks much easy and quicker. Such that cook does not have to slave over the kitchen and cooking all day long. Here are our list of cheap and very useful kitchen Gadgets.
Click here for more Kitchen Gadgets ideas.
Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer
- Make quick work of fancy vegetable peeling with the spiral vegetable slicer
- Includes 3 sets of blades: 1/8-inch spacing, 1/4-inch spacing, and straight blade for ribbon cuts
- Simply place vegetable or fruit on prongs, turn wheel while pushing base toward blade
- Made of durable plastic
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Norpro Silicone Egg Pancake Ring Round
Make shaped pancakes for that someone special with our silicone pancake/egg rings. These won’t scratch your pans.
- 2 Piece set
- Stay cool knock down handle
- FDA approved
- Heat resistant to 500F/260C
- Makes perfect round shaped pancakes and eggs
Rachael Ray Tools Bench Scrape Shovel
Use it to scoop and transfer chopped foods directly from the cutting board to the pot. It is also great for scooping and cleaning residual foods from the cutting board to the trash can.
- The bench scrape makes scooping and transferring your chopped food into the pot mess free and done in a snap!
- A durable, ribbed handle fits securely in your hand for ease of use.
- The large stainless steel surface is easy to clean and conveniently dishwasher safe.
- Quality Assurance Guarantee
- Comes in 3 colors: Red, blue and orange
Also Check out;
Cookware HQ Articles, Reviews and Recipes